Though it took a moment to decide if it wanted to show its face this year, it was worth the wait. Time to celebrate the sun and craft beer.
Here is a list of Summer Beer Festivals and Events around the Northwest.
Hope to see you there.
- June 24-26 – *7th Annual North American Organic Brewers Festival, Overlook Park, Portland, OR. Fun in the sun with everything organic, food and beer. http://www.naobf.org/
- June 25 – Anniversary Celebration Deschutes Portland Pub, Portland, OR. Come and celebrate their 23rd birthday and the release o Black Butte XXIII. deschutesbrewery.com
- June 25 – Gorge Blues and Brew Festival, Skamania County Fairgrounds, Stevenson, WA. Brews, food and blues. gorgebluesandbrews.com
- June 25-26 – Battle of the Bones, Central Point, OR. BBQ, micro-brew and wine-tasting event. battleofthebones.com
- July 1-3 – Seattle International Beer Festival, Mural Amphitheater, Seattle Center, Seattle, WA. Beers from around the world and much more. seattlebeerfest.com
- July 9 – Columbia River Brewing Anniversary, Portland, OR. Special Release Imperial Hop Heaven. columbiariverbrewpub.com
- July 15-17 -* Portland International Beer Festival, Pearl District, North Park Blocks, Portland, OR. Beers from around the world and much more. seattlebeerfest.com
- July 16 – *Hubbard Hop Festival, Rivenes Park, Hubbard, OR. “Never Forget”. Celebrate the hop harvest with food, beer, raffle and a community parade. HubbardHopFest
- July 27-28 – Brewers Brunch and Parade, Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR. Follows Oregon Brewers Festival opening ceremonies. BrewersBunch
- July 28-31 – * Oregon Brewers Festival, Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Portland, OR. Tons or beer from around the country, food and live music. Family Friendly. oregonbrewfest.com
- August 3 – Brewgrass, Sandy, OR. Meinig Park. 503-475-2347
- August 6-7 – Bones and Brew, Family and dog-friendly celebration to support the Oregon ZOO. Over 30 micro-brews will be served. rogue.com
- August 12-14 – *The Bite of Oregon, Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Portland,OR. Celebration of the of food, beer and wine produced within Oregon. Family Friendly. thebiteoforegon.com
- September 15-18 – *Mt. Angel Oktoberfest, Mt. Angel, OR. Celebration of Germany tradition and community. Oregon’s largest folk festival. oktoberfest.org
- September 17 – 3rd Annual Biketobeerfest, Portland, OR. Bike builders, 5 local Bands and 15 Hopworks beers. hopworksbeer.com
- September 24 – Sisters Fresh Hop Festival, Celebration of fresh hops, picked and brewed THAT day. Family Friendly. sisterscountry.com
* FESTIVALS/EVENTS I RECOMMEND.